Thursday, August 19, 2010

Thymes Red Cherie Home Fragrance Mist Review

I have yet another great product to tell you all about.  This time it's for your home.  The wonderful people at Thymes sent me some products so that I can tell you all about them! As I've mentioned before, I've been a big fan of Thymes since I first found their Kimono Rose rollerball perfume in a small boutique shop over five years ago.

Who is Thymes?

Thymes is a company that strives to provide its customers unique and complex collections with expressive scents and lots of personality. Over 200 hours of scientific research and testing goes into each and every product. Their collections have expanded into not only frangrances for adults but products for baby and for your home as well.
 
What did I get?
 
 
Thymes Red Cherie Home Fragrance Mist - 3 oz.

What do I think of the Red Cherie Home Fragrance Mist?
I am always searching for products that make my home smell amazing.  With a toddler and two dogs (and a husband), my house definitely needs something every now and then to help keep it smelling fresh. When I first used the home fragrance mist I noticed that the mist was super fine and stayed in the air.  I was used to the air freshners that I would spray up in the air and then "rain down" on me afterwards.  This product does not do that.  In fact, I walked under the mist and I couldn't even feel it!  The frangrance has a light fruity smell that doesn't overpower and is just the right amount to help out any room. I will be using this often.

How can you get your own Thymes Red Cherie Home Fragrance Mist?

The bottle of Red Cherie Home Fragrance Mist I received is only $16.00. You can order it online through Thymes.com or you can search their Store Locator and find a store that carries it near you.

Disclosure: I was provided a sample of the product to facilitate this review at no cost and was not compensated for reviewing this sample. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% mine. Thank you to the generous people at Thymes for providing me the sample.

No comments: