1. Texa$aver is a family-friendly blog that will review family-friendly products.
2. I do not charge a fee to do a product review.
3. My product reviews are 100% honest opinions from me. I do not post negative reviews.
4. If you'd like me to do a product review, I will accept a full size product only. Not a sample size. The product will be retained and not be returned or used for a giveaway.
5. The product review will be posted on or before two weeks after receiving the product.
6. A giveaway of the product reviewed is not required but highly encouraged.
7. If you are interested in doing a giveaway, it will be up to the sponsor to provide the winner the prize directly.
8. The product review and/or giveaway will be posted to the blog, sent in an email newsletter, posted on facebook and posted on twitter.
This policy is valid from 20 July 2010
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Melissa (email@example.com).
This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org/
I belong to the following blogging groups: Vocalpoint, SheSpeaks, MomSelect, Viewpoints, Mom Central, MyBlogSpark, BzzAgent, Mom Bloggers Club and One2One Network.