Monday, August 2, 2010

CSN Review and Another Preview!!!


This is another post to remind ya'll of how awesome CSN Stores are!
With over 200+ online stores to choose from, you will be
able to find anything you are looking for!

Are you an aspiring home cook like me?
Check out their Le Creuset Cookware and their awesome
selection of casual dinnerware you can use for any occasion!

I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to pick
something to review from the over one million products
CSN stores has available to purchase!

I chose the Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11" Grill Pan
CSN Stores Price: $39.99
w/ FREE SHIPPING

 

My experience with CSN Stores was extremely positive!
There isn't just one thing that impresses me most about CSN Stores.
They offer FREE SHIPPING on most items and very competitive prices.
I placed my order and it shipped the very next day.
It arrived on my doorstep in less than 5 days.
After I placed the order, I not only got an email confirmation
about my order but I also got one saying that my order had shipped!

My experience with CSN Stores has been so wonderful
that they have allowed me to work with them again!
What wonderful product will I review this time?

Here's a hint: It's something for my bedroom.


Will it be:

A new rug from their site CSN Rugs?

or
 
New bedding from their site Bedding and More?


or
A new Wall Clock from their site Every Wall Clock?

Check back here to find out what it will be!


Happy Shopping,


No comments: