Monday, August 9, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: Dinners for 8/8/10 - 8/14/10

I love to cook most days of the week.
I haven't been cooking all
that much lately, but I think
I've gotten back into the swing of things.

Here's what I'll be making this week:


Sunday, August 8, 2010: Rotisserie Chicken Salad Sandwiches
(my own recipe, I will post it soon) 
Monday, August 9, 2010: BBQ Beef Brisket and Salad
Tuesday, August 10, 2010: Cranberry Chicken and Mashed Potatoes
Wednesday, August 11, 2010: Best Lasagna Ever
Thursday, August 12, 2010: Spagetti and Italian Bread
Friday, August 13, 2010: Dinner Out
Saturday, August 14, 2010: Son's 2nd Birthday Party!

Happy Cooking!


2 comments:

Keli said...

Happy Birthday to your son! I can't wait for your chicken salad recipe - I can't find a great one that I like. Have a great week!

FoodontheTable said...

The best lasagna ever is such a great recipe because you can use cottage cheese instead of ricotta (so much less expensive!)