Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Lavera Baby & Children Sun Screen Review






The generous people at Lavera provided me a product to review so I could tell you all about it! Sunscreen is part of my everyday routine so I am always looking for the best products out there for my fair-skinned family.

Who is Lavera?

Lavera makes 100% natural, chemical-free sunscreen for maximum UVA/UVB protection. When it comes to sunblock, everyone wants the best protection and Lavera makes it possible with its line of suncare products. Lavera uses Europe's strict regulations and the highest natural standards to bring U.S. consumers a uniquely safe, effective and natural sunscreen option. Lavera was recently awarded the title of "Greenest Beauty Brand" for the second consecutive year beating out 32 other companies. For more information visit http://www.lavera.com/.

What did I get?














Lavera Baby & Children Sunscreen Lotion SPF 20

What do I think of Lavera Baby & Children Sunscreen Lotion?
I am an avid sunscreen wearer.  With fair skin, it's a staple in my house. There are so many sunscreens on the market so when I wear sunscreen it has to offer complete protection for my family. I applied this sunscreen on myself and my two year old boy before we went outside in 100 degree hot Texas weather for a bike ride. My favorite thing about this sunscreen is that you can apply it right before you go outside. It doesn't have to soak in for 20-30 minutes! It activates immediately, so you can apply it on and go directly outside. I LOVED that! No more waiting around for your sunscreen to kick in. Also, it provided protection against UVA, UVB and UVC! That's pretty amazing. While we were on the bike ride, we got sprayed by unsuspecting yard sprinklers and I noticed that the water immediately beeded on my skin.  The sunscreen was completely waterproof. The sunscreen goes on very thick and unless you rub it in very well, you will see some white residue on your skin.  However, I'm not bothered by that at all. The product also had a light fragrance and wasn't overpowering. It was very pleasing to wear and it will be something I will have in my bag at all times now when we go outside!
 How can you get your own Lavera Sun Care Product?

The Lavera Sun Collection products are available at Target stores nationwide, target.com and Ulta and lavera.com and retails for around $26. The collection includes the Baby & Children Sun Screen SPF 20, Anti-Aging Sun Screen SPF 15 and Self Tanner for Body.

Disclosure: I was provided a sample of the product to facilitate this review at no cost and was not compensated for reviewing this sample. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% mine. Thank you to the generous people at Lavera for providing me the sample.

No comments: