Monday, August 23, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: Dinners for 8/23/10 - 8/27/10

So, I ended up cooking most of the recipes from last week.
I think I did a GREAT job at keeping it up.
Here's what I plan to make this week:


Monday, August 23, 2010: Stouffer's Chicken Enchiladas, Rice
Tuesday, August 24, 2010: Beef Sausage Links, Grilled Onions, Pasta Side Dish
Wednesday, August 25, 2010: Chicken, Prosciutto, Provolone Panini w/ Basil Mayo
Thursday, August 26, 2010: DiGiorno Pizza and Breadsticks
Friday, August 27, 2010: Sausage, Egg & Potato Breakfast Tacos w/ Fruit

So, you may be wondering why I am serving frozen dinners out of a box this week?
Well, I was able to get some amazing deals at the store with LOTS of freebies.
So, even though I'm not cooking from scratch, it will still be a great meal.
I'm a busy mom, I need these shortcuts. Who's with me??

Happy Cooking,

No comments: