Saturday, August 21, 2010

One Bath Fizzer Review

The generous people at One Bath and Body provided me a product to review so I could tell you all about it! I'm a huge bath person so I was really excited to get this to try.

Who is One?
One is committed to promoting natural beauty without compromising the beauty of the earth, providing eco-friendly products in recyclable, plastic-free packaging to rejuvenate the spriti and save the planet.  One exclusively packages its collections in recyclable cardboard cartons and metal tins, housing nourishing, natural products in equally planet-friendly containers.

What did I get?







One's Bath Fizzer - 2 Baths, 6.5 oz

What do I think of the One's Bath Fizzer?
Since I'm a huge bath person, I love anything that fizzes or soothes or smells good when I'm soaking in the tub. More and more people are going "green" and I never thought it would filter down to my bath products but it has. I love that this product is eco-conscious and was packaged in recyclable material. There are no harmful chemicals and instead is infused with essential oils.  When I put the bath fizzer in the tub, it provided me a calming and spa-like feel during my bath. You can use half of the fizzer for a shorter bath or if you are going for a long soak, you can use the full bath fizzer.  It also comes in a variety of scents.  The scent I was provided was the Honey Please which provided a sweet fragrance during my bath. 

How can you get your own Bath Fizzer?
The One's Bath Fizzers are available at Target and Walgreens and retails for $5.99.  The bath fizzers are available in "I Need This!" for an irresistible experience, "Honey Please" for a sweet soak, "Love is in the Bath" for a gentle escape or "Blue Earth" for a cool and fresh feel.


Disclosure: I was provided a sample of the product to facilitate this review at no cost and was not compensated for reviewing this sample. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% mine. Thank you to the generous people at One Bath and Body for providing me the sample.

No comments: