Monday, August 30, 2010

Mailbox Monday: Check out the Freebies!


It's Mailbox Monday!
I can't wait to see all the freebies everyone got.
Again, this week was slow.
I think because I haven't been submitting many requests.
My goal is to get one a week next week.

So, here's what I got this past week:
Free Samples:
Cheetos Mighty Zingers - Go Here
Your Life Adult Gummies - Go Here

Products to Review:
Rockin Green Laundry Detergent

Other:
NCP Newsletter
Credit Card Application


Want to see what everyone else is getting?

Check out:

and

Have a GREAT week!

4 comments:

BargainFun said...

Thanks for the vitamin link ! Happy MM ! www.bargainfun.net

Money Saving Maine-iac said...

I look forward to your laundry review!

Happy Mailboxing!

Dana @ The Coupon Challenge said...

love free products for review!

Marsha Cooper said...

I hope I am working towards getting some products free for review...just don't really know where or how to start.