Monday, October 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: Dinners for 10/4/2010 - 10/8/2010

Hello everyone!
Have you made anything exciting lately?
This past weekend, I made the best chocolate chip cookies ever.
Here's a sneak peak:












This will be my go-to recipe from now on.  I will post the recipe soon.


So, what's for dinner this week?

Here is what I plan on making:

Monday, October 4, 2010: Sweet Sausage Tortellini, Salad and Crescent Rolls
Tuesday, October 5, 2010: Mom's Best BBQ Brisket, Loaded Baked Potatoes
Wednesday, October 6, 2010: French Toast, Bacon
Thursday, October 7, 2010: Pioneer Woman's Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
Friday, October 8, 2010: 5th Wedding Anniversary, dinner out


Where do you get your inspiration for cooking dinner?
A lot of the time, I check out what other people are making.

Go here to get your inspiration:












Org Junkie


Happy Cooking!

2 comments:

FoodontheTable said...

Those are beautiful cookies! They are the perfect size and shape. You have a wonderful plan this week!

Your Frugal Friend, Niki said...

Mmmmmm....that meatloaf from Pioneer Woman sounds delish! I'll have to try it out soon.

Come on over and visit me at Free 2 Be Frugal to check out my menu plan.