Monday, October 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: Dinners for 10/4/2010 - 10/8/2010

Hello everyone!
Have you made anything exciting lately?
This past weekend, I made the best chocolate chip cookies ever.
Here's a sneak peak:












This will be my go-to recipe from now on.  I will post the recipe soon.


So, what's for dinner this week?

Here is what I plan on making:

Monday, October 4, 2010: Sweet Sausage Tortellini, Salad and Crescent Rolls
Tuesday, October 5, 2010: Mom's Best BBQ Brisket, Loaded Baked Potatoes
Wednesday, October 6, 2010: French Toast, Bacon
Thursday, October 7, 2010: Pioneer Woman's Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes
Friday, October 8, 2010: 5th Wedding Anniversary, dinner out


Where do you get your inspiration for cooking dinner?
A lot of the time, I check out what other people are making.

Go here to get your inspiration:












Org Junkie


Happy Cooking!

2 comments:

FoodontheTable said...

Those are beautiful cookies! They are the perfect size and shape. You have a wonderful plan this week!

Niki Jolene said...

Mmmmmm....that meatloaf from Pioneer Woman sounds delish! I'll have to try it out soon.

Come on over and visit me at Free 2 Be Frugal to check out my menu plan.