Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Crystal® is the world’s original and #1 mineral salt deodorant brand. Crystal® prevents body odor all day long – naturally – rather than mask it with unwanted chemicals. And get this! One stick lasts up to a full year of daily use!
How do Crystal® deodorants work?
Body odor happens when sweat combines with bacteria. Eliminate either one and your body won’t smell. The mineral salts in Crystal® deodorants create an invisible layer on the skin that makes it impossible for odor causing bacteria to grow. Goes on lightly and won’t stain clothes or leave a white residue.
• Crystal® deodorants are clinically tested and hypoallergenic
• Cruelty free and environmentally safe
• Contain NO aluminum chlorohydrate, NO aluminum zirconium, NO parabens NO phthalates, and NO dyes
• #1 in consumer safety by Environmental Working Group
• Endorsed by numerous US Cancer Treatment Centers
Crystal offers two lines of natural deodorants:
• Unscented Crystal Body Deodorant® Stick, Roll-On, Spray and original Rock (aka deodorant stone). Made with all natural mineral salts.
• Lightly scented Crystal® essence Pomegranate, Lavender & White Tea and Chamomile & Green Tea– Roll-On and Spray. All natural mineral salts infused with natural essential natural oils and extracts.
You can find Crystal Body Deodorant® and Crystal® essence in 28,000 stores worldwide, including Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid and Whole Foods. Check out Crystal® on Facebook!
Disclosure: By writing this post, I will be eligible to win a gift card through my affiliation with One2One Network. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine. No other compensation was received.