Tuesday, October 12, 2010

McDonalds Monopoly Game - I Won 90 My Coke Rewards!

Have you played the Monopoly Game at McDonalds yet?
Well, I've never played it, until now.
Over the weekend, my hubby and I stopped for breakfast at McD.
We both got two tear off pieces for the game board.
I was not an instant winner but decided to keep the pieces for later.
I put them in my little Official Game Board and didn't think about them.
Until today. I just entered the 11 digit code online found on the bottom
of the game pieces and WON!
I didn't win big, mind you, but it's free stuff none the less.
Three of my codes won 30 My Code Rewards Points.
I can redeem those for 3-20 oz. coke products!
Pretty good for my first try, I think.

If you haven't tried it yet, here is a free code to get you started:
I6L6V4N4T10


Good Luck!


No comments: