Friday, June 25, 2010

It's a Social Parade -- Follower Friday Blog Hop!




It's a Social Parade and I'm In it!

I'm trying something new and exciting to get
even more people to learn about my money-saving tips,
meal planning ideas and yummy family-friendly recipes.

Every Friday, bloggers like me link up to find new and interesting blogging friends!
Also, it helps to gain more readers so that we can share what we are so passionate about.

For those that decide to stay:

1) Subscribe to my Texa$aver Newsletter (right hand side)

2) Follow through Google Friend Connect (right hand side)

-or-


3) "Like" Texa$aver on Facebook  


WELCOME!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

New to your blog! Happy social parade and come follow me back!
Frenchy

TerriAnn @ Cookies and Clogs said...

Wanted to say 'hi' back :)

Coupon Posse' said...

Found your blog on the Social Parade, The Coupon Posse is out of Washington state and we would love it if you would follow us back :)

Mellisa said...

Thanks for stopping by! I am now your newest follower :) Very nice blog!!!

Mellisa
www.funsavingmoney.net

missykade said...

Following, would love to have you follow us back.

http://lucasjourneyspd.blogspot.com