Thursday, June 10, 2010

Connect with Texa$aver

To make it easier on my readers, I have created several ways
 for you to keep track of all the frugal tips, tricks, coupon resources
 and yummy recipes that I love to post about.


FACEBOOK
Texa$aver is on Facebook!
"Like" our page and you will get instant updates on your wall!



SUBSCRIBE TO THIS BLOG
Subscribe to the Texa$aver Email!
Located on the right side.
Just enter your email and you'll receive our email newsletter daily.


Thanks for liking Texa$aver as much as I do!
I'll keep the savings coming!!

1 comment:

TerriAnn @ Cookies and Clogs said...

Thanks for being part of Baby Blogger Thursday. Congrats on making it through another week - see you next Thursday!
cookiesandclogs@gmail.com
http://www.cookiesandclogs.com
Deals and reviews from a stay-at-home mother of 1