Thursday, September 16, 2010

One Bath and Body Bar Soap Review















I'm back to tell you about more great products from One Bath and Body. They provided me another fabulous product to try and tell you all about it!

Who is One Bath and Body?
One is committed to promoting natural beauty without compromising the beauty of the earth, providing eco-friendly products in recyclable, plastic-free packaging to rejuvenate the spriti and save the planet.  One exclusively packages its collections in recyclable cardboard cartons and metal tins, housing nourishing, natural products in equally planet-friendly containers.

What did I Get?















One Bath and Body's Natural Bar Soap in "Sweet Honey" - 3oz.

What do I Think of One's Natural Bar Soap?
In our house, you will always find bar soap in the shower.  It's a staple. We aren't big shower gel or body wash people so bar soap plays a huge role in getting our family clean. I was excited to try One's Natural Body Soap mainly because it was 98% Natural and 100% safe for the environment. My skin is sensitive so it was good knowing that the soap contained natural ingredients without harsh chemicals. I loved the "sweet honey" fragrance. It had a mild and sweet scent and was very smooth on the skin. I noticed that my skin was fresh feeling and smooth to the touch. This would make a wonderful stocking stuffer for the upcoming holidays!

How can you get your own One Natural Bar Soap?
The One's Natural Bar Soaps are available at Target and Walgreens and retails for $5.99.  The Natural Bar Soaps are available in "Just 4 Me!", "Blast From the Past", "Peace", "Sweet Honey", "Citrus Peel" and "Extra Virgin."


Disclosure: I was provided a sample of the product to facilitate this review at no cost and was not compensated for reviewing this sample. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% mine. Thank you to the generous people at One Bath and Body for providing me the sample.

No comments: