Saturday, September 25, 2010

Birthday Freebies Galore!


Since TODAY is my birthday (yea!), I thought it would be a great thing to show you how you can score free stuff on your birthday or your kiddos birthday! All of the things listed below, I received just because it was my birthday and I was on their email club. Also, since my son's birthday was last month, I'll tell you about the fun stuff he received too!





Food:
Sonic - Sign up for the kid's birthday club and receive a coupon for a FREE Wacky Pac Meal (no purchase necessary)!
Chili's - Sign up for their Email club and get a FREE brownie dessert for your birthday (you also get a FREE chips & skillet queso when you first sign up).
Dairy Queen - Sign up for their Blizzard Fan Club and get a coupon for a Free Mini or 12 oz. or 16 oz. Blizzard Treat (with the purchase of another 16 oz. blizzard treat).
Taco Bueno - Sign up for their Buenohead Club and get a coupon for FREE Cheesecake Chimichangas 2-pack (with the puchase of any platter or combo).
On The Border - We mentioned that it was my son's second birthday and he received a huge brownie sundae and all the waitstaff sang him a special happy birthday song!
Benihana - Join the Chef's Table and receive a $30 gift certificate to use during your birthday month.

Stores:
Kirklands - Sign up to join their email list and you will receive a $5 off $20 purchase for your birthday.
Toys R Us - Sign up for Geoffrey's birthday club and receive a birthday card and $3 off any purchase.
Best Buy - Join the My Reward Zone and get triple points when you use your reward card.
CVS - Join the CVS ExtraCare program and enjoy $3 on any purchase with your ExtraCare card.
Old Navy - Sign up for their email club and receive $15 off a purchase of $50 or more using your Old Navy Credit Card.



Have a GREAT day (I know I will)!

No comments: