Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Easy & Quick Chocolatey Rolls


Super Easy & Quick Chocolately Rolls

Every Sunday, I make breakfast for my family.
I didn't have any eggs or bread to make french toast
and no flour to make pancakes.
So...
I found all of this in my fridge & pantry
and the chocolatey roll was born.
Not healthy by any means but it was so yummy and quick!
which I've done and love them!

   

Ingredients:
1 can of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
Mini Chocolate Chips
Cocoa Powder
Butter

Directions:

Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
Open can of crescent rolls.
"Unroll" each crescent roll from can.
Spread each crescent roll with a layer of butter.
Sprinkle a generous layer of cocoa powder.
Sprinkle a generous layer of chocolate chips.
Roll up.
Place on greased baking sheet.

Bake at 375 for 11-13 minutes until golden brown.

Enjoy!
Warning: these are very chocolatey!

No comments: