Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How I Get Organic Food Cheap(er)

Coupons for Organic Products are hard to come by,
 but I've found some clever ways to get organic food for cheap(er)!!


1) Dairy Products:
 Find coupons through the supplier's website.
 For example, I registered with Horizon
 -and-
 I gained access to .55c coupons off 1/2 gallon of milk.
Check it out and register for your coupons here. 

2) Eggs:
Simply submit a comment online to a supplier
 and get valuable coupons in return.
For example, I wrote to Eggland's Best online
-and-
Eggland's Best sent me valuable coupons via snail mail.


3) Produce:
Search for "mark downs" at your grocery store.
For example, I went grocery shopping and found this...

Marked down from $3.99 to $1.50!
(I was able to make dinner for 3 plus two days worth of leftovers!)


When to Buy Organic Produce:

Did you know that the
Most Commonly Contaminated
  produce is: 
              
•Peaches
•Apples
•Sweet Bell Peppers
•Celery
•Nectarines
•Strawberries
•Cherries
•Kale
•Lettuce
•Grapes-Imported
•Carrots
•Pears
 
Get more information at EatingWell.com

No comments: