Thursday, April 7, 2011

My Quick Trips to Walgreens and CVS


My first trip was to CVS just to pick up some CHEAP toothpaste!


Bought two Colgate ProClinical White Toothpastes - $4.89 B1G1
Used two $2 mfr printable coupons (printed through coupons.com, no longer available)

Total: $.89!


I love me some almost FREE toothpaste!
Now my stockpile is pretty big so I won't be getting toothpaste for a while unless I get it for free for donations.







Next, I went to Walgreens to pick up some cheap PUREX laundry detergent...


Here's what I bought:

1 - Purex (33 loads) Detergent - $1.99 (with in-ad coupon)
1 - Lylol Neutra Air Spray - 2/$5
2 - Air Wick Oil Refills 2/$5
1 - Blendy Pen Mini Book (filler)

Coupons Used:

$1.99 in ad coupon for Purex + $1 mfr coupon
$1 off two air wick refills
$1.50 off Lysol Neutra Air Spray
$1.50 off Walgreens Coupon

Total Spent: $7.48

No comments: