Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Jumped on the Spring Cleaning Bandwagon! + $1 off Coupons!

                                           



Spring has sprung! For me that means spring cleaning begins. There are a few rules that I go by when cleaning my home:

1) Always clean from top to bottom
2) Use old worn washcloths as cleaning rags to reduce waste
3) Store cleaning supplies in a toiletry carrier with a handle so you can take it with you from room to room
4) Buy cleaning supplies on sale throughout the year so your not buying them last minute at full price
5) Create a cleaning schedule so you aren't overwhelmed by all the various cleaning tasks
       (i.e. Mon. - Fans, Ceiling Corners, Tues. - Blinds, Air Conditioning Returns, Wed. - Windows, Thurs. - Vacuuming and Floor Boards, Fri. - Couch Cushions, Furniture)

Some of my favorite products that I am using this Spring:

 



Wanna jump on the Spring cleaning bandwagon too?
Here are some coupons to get you started:



*Look for more coupons in the April 3rd inserts
as well as coupons.com starting May 1st!

Disclosure: I received free samples and coupons to try out through my membership with BzzAgent. All opinions expressed above are 100% mine.  
   

No comments: