Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Help Children Feel Better with Children's Claritin Allergy


Part of my job as a mom is to make sure I have medicine on hand to sooth and comfort what my child is ailed by. This spring, I want to make sure that we have allergies under control. I will be ready this season with the help of Children's Claritin Allergy. Since my son is two years old, I'm excited that there is a quality product out there that can help even the little-ist noses.

Here's some great info about Children's Claritin Allergy Syrup:


Children’s Claritin® allergy products are the only over-the-counter children’s brand that provides powerful 24 hour, non-drowsy relief for a child’s worst seasonal and indoor allergy symptom. So, with Children’s Claritin® Grape Syrup, you get a safe and effective way to help kids as young as 2 to turn their focus on being kids, and not on their allergies.

Also, you'll be happy to know that it's also:

Dye-FREE
Sugar-FREE
Alcohol -FREE

Temporarily relieves:
runny nose
sneezing
itchy, watery eyes
itching of the nose or throat

Take a look at all the info that's located on the back of the box:



So much stuff!

Want to get a coupon for yourself so you can give your kids relief too?


Click HERE to save $3 on your next puchase!


Disclosure: I received a 2 oz. bottle of Children's Claritin Grape Syrup and coupons to share through my affiliation with BzzAgent. To check out more info about BzzAgent, go to their website. All opinions expressed above are 100% mine.

No comments: