Monday, March 21, 2011

Yummy Recipe: Monkey Muffins


I needed to make something for a breakfast meeting so I searched around for something I could take with me and people could each have their own. I went to my number 1 resource for yummy, delicious food...Pioneer Woman. I've made her monkey bread recipe before but when I saw that she turned it into monkey muffins, I was sold! You've got to try this one weekend for your family, they are delish!


Monkey Muffins

Ingredients:

1-Can Refrigerated Biscuit Dough (cut into thirds)
Unsalted Stick Butter
Sugar
Ground Cinnamon
Sweetened Condensed Milk

Directions:

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Add 1/2 tsp. pat of butter in each muffin tin.
Add 3/4 tsp. of sugar to each muffin tin.
Add 1/4 tsp. of ground cinnamon to each muffin tin.




Roll each piece of dough into a ball and place into each muffin tin.



Add another 1/2 tsp. pat of butter over top of dough.
Add 1/3 tsp. sugar over top of dough.
Sprinkle generously with ground cinnamon.

Pop into 375 degree oven for 15 minutes.


Pour sweetened condensed milk over top of each sweet, yummy muffin. About a Tbs.

Then, pull apart and enjoy!!!





No comments: