Monday, March 14, 2011

My Nutella MommyParty



Here's what I got for hosting the Nutella MommyParty:

1- 26.5oz jar of Nutella hazelnut spread
(10) Nutella spread sample packs and coupons
(10) Nutella spread guest bags
(10) Nutella spread tumbler mugs
(10) Nutella spread spreaders
(10) Nutella spread tip cards
Recipe ideas

Some friends and close family were able to enjoy an awesome Nutella spread brunch bar. Here's what I had:

Whole Wheat English Muffins
Blueberry Waffles
Bagels
Bananas
Strawberries

I laid out a toaster in case guests wanted to toast their english muffins and bagels. Everyone loved that they were able to mix and match their favorite foods with the nutella. Most of my guests had never tried the Nutella spread before so it was fun to see what they thought of it. They loved that their guest bags were filled with a sample for them to take home with them to enjoy again.

Here are the guest bags all laid out for the guests:

Want to know more about MommyParties?


Want to know more about Nutella?

Check out their website and find out where you can get some Nutella of your own. 

Disclosure: The opinions expressed above are 100% my own. All opinions written are based on my own experience and may differ from others. Thanks to the Nutella, Mom Select and MommyParties for providing me with complimentary bags with samples and products!

No comments: