Saturday, January 8, 2011

Review: Entertaining with Mozaik Makes it Easy


This is my most favorite product that I've reviewed yet!  It's called "Mozaik" and I am in love! I love to host parties and have guests over quite often for dinner. I don't always want to use my normal dinnerware so having an affordable option for dishware is right up my ally!

I have never heard of Mozaik before and when I had the opportunity to try it out for the holidays, I was so excited! I received a Service for Eight kit which included 40 pieces of dinnerware (forks, knives, spoons, salad plates and dinner plates). You know the best part about this kind of dinnerware? It looks like expensive china but it's actually reusable plasticware! It's a hostess' dream!

Here are some photos of me using it during my Christmas gathering:



Some of my guests actually commented how real the dinnerware looked. They couldn't tell it was plastic until they actually picked it up and used it. Same goes for the forks, knives and spoons. They looked so fancy that they couldn't tell they were made out of plastic. I loved it so much that I simply washed and reused it again for my New Year's Eve Dinner!



Mozaik is the perfect solution for those occasions when you don’t have enough dinner ware. For under $10, Mozaik’s new Service for Eight kit will help you stop scrambling for extra place settings when your guest list is larger than your china and flatware collection. The 40-piece “party in a box” adds eight place settings (forks, knives and spoons, salad plates and dinner plates) and is great for every holiday gathering from a small cocktail party to a large holiday buffet.


Mozaik offers the ease of using disposables without sacrificing style; simply toss the mess for an easier clean up. You can also opt to reuse Mozaik, just hand wash or place the party ware in the dishwasher on the gentle cycle. The more care they are given the more times you can reuse them.



To prove that your table’s appearance can be stylish and sophisticated when you use plastic, Mozaik expert Jennifer Lucas appeared on WEtv’s Designing Spaces in mid-November to share tips on how to entertain with more style. Visit www.designingspaces.tv to view the segment online.

To find out more about the Mozaik line, visit http://www.mozaikbysabert.com/.

Happy Entertaining!


Disclosure:  The Mozaik 40 piece Service for Eight kit, serving utensils, platters, bowls and Mozaik information were provided to me by Mozaik through MyBlogSpark. Opinions are 100% mine.

No comments: