I was given a chance to review this album and as usual, I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was fun to listen to all the duets of some of my favorite artists including Willie Nelson, Foo Fighters and Dolly Parton. Her music is full of soul and I could listen to her soothing sound all day. It's absolutely wonderful.
Songs on …Featuring range from classics recorded by Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Joni Mitchell, and Roy Orbison to new material by such wide-ranging innovators as Ryan Adams and Q-Tip.
The 18 song album includes cool cameos, collaborations and duets from jazz to country, hip-hop to rock.
The track listing for …Featuring is as follows:
1. Love Me – The Little Willies
2. Virginia Moon – The Foo Fighters featuring Norah Jones
3. Turn Them – Sean Bones featuring Norah Jones
4. Baby It's Cold Outside – Willie Nelson featuring Norah Jones
5. Bull Rider – Norah Jones and Sasha Dobson
6. Ruler Of My Heart – Dirty Dozen Brass Band featuring Norah Jones
7. The Best Part – El Madmo
8. Take Off Your Cool – OutKast featuring Norah Jones
9. Life Is Better – Q-Tip featuring Norah Jones
10. Soon The New Day – Talib Kweli featuring Norah Jones
11. Little Lou, Prophet Jack, Ugly John – Belle & Sebastian featuring Norah Jones
12. Here We Go Again – Ray Charles featuring Norah Jones
13. Loretta – Norah Jones featuring Gillian Welch and David Rawlings
14. Dear John – Ryan Adams featuring Norah Jones
15. Creepin' In – Norah Jones featuring Dolly Parton
16. Court & Spark – Herbie Hancock featuring Norah Jones
17. More Than This – Charlie Hunter featuring Norah Jones
18. Blue Bayou – Norah Jones featuring M. Ward
Want to check out more of Norah Jones? Visit her official site.
Disclosure: I received a copy of Norah Jones' CD, Featuring to facilitate this review through my affiliation with One2One Network. The opinions expressed are 100% mine. In exchange for writing a review, I will be eligible to win a gift card.