Sunday, November 21, 2010

BzzCampaign: Tom's of Maine Toothpaste

Have you heard of Tom's of Maine yet? Well, I was given the opportunity to try out their fluoride toothpaste in cool peppermint. I thought I was using a refreshing toothpaste before but after trying out Tom's toothpaste now for over two weeks, I am in love!  Here are some reasons why I love it so much:

They are cruelty free - NO animal testing or animal ingredients.
Healthy - NO artificial colors, flavors, fragrance or preservatives.
They give back - 5% of employee time is devoted to volunteering and 10% of profits goes to human and environmental goodness!


How did I like Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh! toothpaste in Cool Peppermint?
The toothpaste has a very pleasant taste and provided me long-lasting fresh breath. I loved that it doesn't have any chemical additives. It also contains fluoride to help me fight cavities and does not contain alcohol. I've been using Tom's toothpaste now for two weeks and I can tell a noticeable difference in how my teeth feel and that my breath feels fresher, longer.

How can you get a tube of Tom's of Maine Wicked Fresh! Toothpaste?
The toothpaste is now widely available at grocery and natural food stores, pharmacies and stores like Target and Walmart nationwide. The suggested retail price on the toothpaste is around $4.19 for a 5.2 oz. tube.

To learn more about Tom's of Maine, go to http://www.tomsofmaine.com/!

Disclosure: I received a BzzKit through my affiliation with BzzAgent which contained a full size tube of Tom's of Maine toothpaste to review and two samples of toothpaste to share. The opinions expressed above are 100% mine.

No comments: