Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Amazing Diaper Deal is Back!!!

There is an amazing diaper deal that I just did through Amazon! I decided to take advantage of the Pampers Diaper Deal but this would work with any brand of diaper you can find through the Amazon baby store. Here's how the deal breaks down:

You will need a few items to get started:


$10 Off Green Card - Found in the Dec/Jan Issue of Fit Pregnancy Magazine (S Code)
20% Off Green Card - Found in the Dec/Jan Issue of Parenting Magazine (Y Code)

There are a lot of deal scenerios so I am going to break down the deal that I chose as an example:

Pampers Cruisers Dry Max Diapers - 140 Count - $46.99 $40.80
- $1.50 Coupon downloaded through My Coupon Store
-30% Subscribe and Save Discount/Amazon Mom
-$10 Green Card (Fit Pregnancy)
-20% Green Card (Parenting Magazine)
=$8.90 + FREE SHIPPING

I am set on diapers for a couple of months again. Wahoo! Please note that the green cards expire at the end of January, so take advantage while you can!

Happy Shopping! Let me know if you know score this awesome diaper deal too!

No comments: